TAGLIATELLE WITH PECORINO, LEMON AND PINE NUTS
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 150g tagliatelle
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp pecorino or parmesan, finely grated
- a small bunch parsley, chopped
- pine nut oil
- Cook the tagliatelle following the packet instructions.
- Mix the lemon juice and zest, pine nuts, pecorino, 2 tbsp pine nut oil and parsley and season really well.
- Drain the tagliatelle, reserving 2 tbsp of the cooking water.
- Tip everything into a bowl (including the pasta water) and toss together.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,