Summer risotto with cherry tomatoes, zucchini, pine nut oil and pine nuts
- Arborio rice 200 g
- Zucchini 150g
- Cherry tomatoes 120 g
- Basil 8g
- Parsley 5 g
- Shallots 2 pieces
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Pine nut oil 50 ml
- Parmesan cheese 30 g
- Pine nuts 10 g
- Butter 10 g
- White dry wine 40 ml
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cut shallots and garlic into small cubes and sauté in pine nut oil for 2–3 minutes until transparent.
- Add rice and fry for another minute, add dry white wine and evaporate until the smell of alcohol disappears.
- Add ¾ of water to the rice, simmer, stir continuously adding hot water for 15 minutes.
- Roast pine nuts in a hot, oil-free frying pan, stirring continuously for 1–2 minutes; add 20 ml of pine nut oil and chopped zucchini and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, nuts and cherry tomatoes (cut into 4 parts) to rice, salt, pepper and simmer for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- At the very end of cooking, add the finely chopped parsley, basil and butter, stir and lay on a plate.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and serve.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,