Sugar-Free Pine Nut Biscuits
How to cook Sugar-Free Pine Nut Biscuits
Cooking time: • Calories: 1121 calories • Servings: 4
- Wholemeal flour 1 cup
- Semolina flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Sea salt pinch
- Pine nut oil ¼ cup
- Ground almonds 1 glass
- Erythritol ½ cup
- Rice dark syrup 2 tablespoons
- Almond extract 1 tsp
- Pine nuts 1 cup
- Almond milk ¼ cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees of Farenheits. Put in the parchment baking sheet.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. In a saucepan mix pine nut oil, almonds, erythritol and syrup and set on medium heat. Cook, stirring about 3 minutes until smooth. Remove from heat and add almond extract.
- Mix the almond mixture with the dry ingredients and knead well. Add almond milk and knead well. Wet small balls with wet hands, then, pressing lightly, put on a baking sheet and put several nuts in the center, bake for about 18 minutes. Cakes should be soft when you pull them out of the oven. Immediately transfer from the parchment to the dish.
Baking & Cakes
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.