STRAWBERRY SALAD WITH PINE NUTS & AVOCADO
A melt-in-the-mouth pastry laden with toppings that go together perfectly.
- 1 ripe avocado, preferably Hass variety, peeled, pitted and diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup (heaping) strawberries, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin cedar nut oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons toasted cedar nuts
- Combine avocado with lemon juice in a large nonreactive bowl.
- Add berries, oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper and combine well.
- Place arugula on a serving plate.
- Top with avocado mixture and cedar nuts. Serve.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.