Spinach and Cheese Lasagna with Pine Nuts
- Milk 850 ml
- Butter 60 g
- Wheat flour 50 g
- Bay leaf 1 piece
- Spinach 600g
- Grated Parmesan cheese 60 g
- Ricotta cheese 250 g
- Ready dry lasagna sheets 12 pieces
- Pine nuts 50 g
- Nutmeg ¼ pieces
- Gorgonzola cheese 200 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese 200 g
- Make the bechamel sauce: Mix milk, 50 g of butter and flour in a saucepan, add bay leaf, pepper, and salt. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture begins to boil. Reduce heat to low and leave the sauce on the fire for another 5 minutes. Add 50 g of Parmesan and remove from heat Remove bay leaf and cover the pan.
- Remove the hard spinach stems and rinse the leaves with water.
- In a large saucepan, melt the remaining butter, put the spinach leaves, sprinkle them with salt. Put on a medium heat, cover and cook for 2 minutes, stirring gently, until the spinach is soft.
- Place the spinach in a colander, squeeze and finely chop. Transfer to a bowl, add ricotta cheese and 150 ml of sauce. Add salt, pepper and grated nutmeg and stir. Sprinkle with grated Gorgonzola cheese.
- In a small pan, roast the pine nuts for a minute.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and spread a quarter of the sauce on the bottom, then spread a third of the spinach mixture, sprinkle with nuts. Cover with sheets of dough. Repeat everything from the beginning, but place a third of grated mozzarella cheese between pine nuts and dough. Make another layer, cover with dough, spread remaining sauce, mozzarella and parmesan on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees of Fahrenheit for 50–60 minutes. Get out of the oven, let stand 10 minutes and serve.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,