Spicy pasta with pine nuts, herbs and pine nut oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Garlic 1 clove
- Pasta 400 g
- Chili pepper 1 piece
- Tomato paste 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Basil 1 stalk
- Parsley 2 stalks
- Pine nut oil 2 tablespoons
- Cut tomatoes into quarters, chop garlic and hot peppers.
- Fry the garlic and pepper in pine nut oil, add the tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes. Salt, pepper and add tomato paste and basil.
- Boil the pasta to the state of al dente and mix with the sauce. Sprinkle with chopped greens and pine nuts.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,