Salad with persimmon and pine nuts
- Sorrel 30 g
- Persimmon ½ pieces
- Mozzarella cheese 3 pieces
- Pitted black olives 4 pieces
- Pine nuts 20 g
- ½ tsp mustard
- Pine nut oil with pepper 1 tablespoon
- Salt on the tip of a knife
- Mushrooms 70 g
- Boil the mushrooms, let cool and cut into slices.
- Rinse the leaves of sorrel put on a plate.
- Cut persimmon into thin slices, put on sorrel, put mushroom pieces on top.
- Add olives (split into two) and also half mozzarella (if it is in balls, if not, cut into small cubes).
- For salad dressing: mix oil, salt, and mustard (you can add mustard seeds for savor).
- Dress the salad and sprinkle with nuts.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,