Rye toast with goat cheese, berry sauce and pine nuts
- Stale rye bread to taste
- Pine nuts to taste
- Soft goat cheese to taste
- Fresh berries 55 g
- pine oil to taste
- Korn salad to taste
- Preheat pan with butter.
- Put sliced rye bread on a warming pan on a small heat.
- While the bread is browned, blend strawberries and raspberries with sugar with a blender.
- Remove bread from heat and put the goat cheese on it, then fresh salad and then berry sauce.
- Roast a handful of pine nuts on a hot pan and spread them on top of your toasts.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,