Pumpkin cream soup with blue cheese and pine nuts
- pumpkin 500 g
- large carrot 2 pcs.
- onion 1 pc.
- garlic 3 cloves
- water 700 ml
- 20% cream 100 ml
- blue cheese 100 g
- dried thyme 1 pinch
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- olive oil 1 tbsp.
- Pine nuts 4 tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 390 ° F. Clean and peel vegetables, cut into slices, spread them on a baking pan covered with parchment paper, sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper and a pinch of thyme and put into the oven for 20 minutes to bake in convection mode.
- While vegetables are baking, boil water (or, if desired, broth).
- Put the vegetables in a saucepan and add boiling water.
- Bring everything to a boil and blend the vegetables into a puree.
- Add cream, cheese and 2 tbsp. of pine nuts and blend again. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- When serve, generously sprinkle with pine nuts, decorate with greens and serve with grilled ciabatta. Bon appetit and bright sun to all!
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,