Portobello mushrooms with pine nuts and sesame cream
- Portobello mushrooms 2 pieces
- Olives 15 pieces
- Chives 1 bunch
- Pine nut oil 5 tablespoons
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper ½ tsp
- Basil ½ tsp
- Pine Nuts ½ cup
- Sesame seeds ¼ cup
- Mineral water 25 ml
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Cut the olives into thin rings, then into quarters.
- Cut the mushrooms into oblong thin rings very neatly without damaging the pieces.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of pine nut oil, 1 tablespoon of the marinade from olives, 0.25 teaspoons of black pepper and basil.
- Place the mushrooms in the marinade, making sure that the marinade completely covers them.
- Bend in a blender nuts, sesame, mineral water, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of pine nut oil, sea salt, garlic, and 0.25 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Put 1 slice of mushroom on a plate and a spoonful of cream on top. Sprinkle with a small number of sliced olives and green onions. Repeat the same on another plate. Next, go back to the first plate and put another layer of the same. Make 3 layers on each plate. Put a slice of mushroom on top.
- Sprinkle green onions on top and around. Sprinkle with pine nut oil, sea salt, and marinade from olives.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,