Pasta with pesto, pine nuts, arugula and pine nut oil
How to cook Pasta with pesto, pine nuts, arugula and pine nut oil
Cooking time: • Calories: 1058 calories • Servings: 4
- Spaghetti 500g
- Arugula 100 g
- Pine nuts 80 g
- Basil 1 bunch
- Cheese 200 g
- Zucchini 1 piece
- Green Paprika 1 g (this is an unripe pod, typically of a non-pungent pepper belonging to the bell pepper pod type)
- Garlic 1 clove
- Pine nut oil 150ml
- Blend in a blender coarsely chopped basil, 100g. of grated cheese, 30g. of pine nuts, 1 crushed clove of garlic, 2 pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper and 100ml of pine nut oil.
- Cook pasta for 4 servings.
- Preheat a frying pan and roast the rest of pine nuts for about 3 minutes over medium heat. Transfer the nuts in a cup.
- Cut the zucchini into half rings and the green paprika into strips.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of pine nut oil in a pan and fry zucchini in it on medium heat for 3 minutes. Add paprika and cook for another 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Rinse arugula and coarsely chop it; grate the rest of hard cheese.
- Mix the cooked pasta, pesto and the remaining grated cheese in a large bowl. Add fried vegetables and arugula. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.