Muffins with sorrel, pine nuts and pine nut oil
- Cottage cheese 300 g
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Grated Parmesan cheese 2.5 tablespoons
- Sorrel 1 bundle
- Wheat Flour 3 tablespoons
- Pine nut oil 2 tablespoons
- Lemon ½ pieces
- Pine nuts 2 tablespoons
- Rub cottage cheese through a sieve.
- Place the sorrel in boiling water for 1 minute, dry and chop finely.
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees of Farenheits.
- Whisk eggs with pine nut oil, add cheese and juice of half a lemon and whisk again. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sift the flour, gradually mix in the raw egg-oil mixture, knead dough so that no lumps remain.
- Add cottage cheese. Knead. Add sorrel and nuts. Knead.
- Oil muffin molds, fill them ⅔ with dough, bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,