Grilled vegetables stuffed with pine nuts, wild rice and pine nut oil
- Tomatoes 3 pieces
- Red sweet pepper 2 pieces
- Orange sweet pepper 2 pieces
- Wild rice 150 g
- Pine nuts 50 g
- Sunflower seeds 50 g
- Lemon ½ pieces
- Cilantro 1 bundle
- Capers 20 pieces
- Garlic 1 head
- Chives 6 stalks
- Pine nut oil 3 tablespoons
- Freshly ground black pepper ¼ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Boil wild rice according to package instructions and salt.
- Finally chop chives and cilantro.
- Peel the garlic, separating the cloves from each other.
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon.
- Roast pine nuts and sunflower seeds in a dry frying pan.
- Remove the nuts and seeds from a pan, add 2 tbsp of pine nut oil to a pan and fry the garlic cloves until golden brown.
- Prepare the filling: combine the seeds and nuts with garlic, green onions, cilantro, capers and rice, pour in lemon juice and 1 tbsp. pine nut oil, add pepper and mix.
- Cut off the top of the tomatoes and remove the flesh, try not to damage the walls and the bottom, save the tops. Mix tomatoes pulp with rice filling.
- Cut the tops of the sweet pepper, remove the core with the seeds.
- Stuff the peppers and tomatoes with rice mixture and cover with tops.
- Wrap each tomato and pepper in a double layer of foil, put on hot spot on the grill and cook for about half an hour until cooked.
- Open the foil and grill the vegetables for another 3-4 minutes, so that they are saturated with the smell of smoke.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,