GREEN BEANS WITH SHALLOTS AND PINE NUTS
This is a simple and healthy side dish that comes together in less than 15 minutes and requires only three ingredients!
- 1 lb. green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin pine nut oil
- 2 Tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for 3 minutes. Immediately strain the green beans and rinse with cold water for about 1 minute (alternatively, place green beans in a bowl of ice water). Pat dry.
- Turn a large pan to medium-high heat. Add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the shallots and cook for 2 minutes until golden. Add the green beans to the pan and toss for about 1 minute to warm. Salt and pepper to taste. Place the green beans and shallots on a platter and sprinkle with the pine nuts.
- Serves 4
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,