Goat Cheese Baked with Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
- Goat cheese 250 g
- Tomatoes 2 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Pine nut oil 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Pine nuts 2 tablespoons
- Basil 1 stalk
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees of Fahrenheit.
- Cut the cheese and tomatoes into slices, lay them out and sprinkle with oil, salt, pepper, and nuts.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. A few minutes before it is ready, sprinkle with basil leaves.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,