Feta Cheesecakes with Spinach and Pine Nuts
- Puff pastry 290 g
- Spinach 225 g
- Pine nuts 25 g
- Feta cheese 125 g
- Grated Parmesan Cheese 25 g
- Nutmeg to taste
- Put the spinach in a saucepan, cover with a lid and leave to stew in its own juice for 2-3 minutes. Stir, drain in a colander and carefully squeeze the juice. Season with nutmeg.
- On a table covered with flour, roll out the dough into a 3 mm thick layer. Cut 6 circles and lay them on a baking sheet.
- Grind the spinach and distribute the mass in an even layer over the entire surface of the circles, leaving a thin border free at the edge.
- Sprinkle the cheesecakes with diced feta cheese and pine nuts. Put them on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10–12 minutes until golden brown. Take the cheesecakes out of the oven, sprinkle with grated parmesan. Serve hot or cold.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,