Eggplant and zucchini pizza with fresh pesto, pine nuts and pine nut oil
How to cook Eggplant and zucchini pizza with fresh pesto, pine nuts and pine nut oil
Cooking time: • Calories: 914 calories • Servings: 4
- Pine nuts 60 g
- Pine nut oil ¾ cup
- Basil 1 bunch
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese 50 g
- Eggplant 500g
- Pizza dough 500 g
- Fresh mint to taste
- Salt to taste
- Zucchini 1 piece
- Green basil to taste
- Tomato paste 100 g
- Crush a garlic clove. Crash 50 grams of nuts and add them to garlic. Then add chopped basil, 0.5 cups of pine nut oil and parmesan and mix everything until smooth.
- Heat the grill. Wash the eggplants and zucchini and cut them into thin pieces. Cover them from both sides with pine nut oil and lightly sprinkle with salt. Put on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Put on a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 410 degrees of Fahrenheit.
- Roll out the dough and place on a baking sheet. Pierce it with a fork in several places and cover with pine nut oil and tomato paste. Bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove dough from the oven and spread the pesto on it. Next, put the eggplants with zucchini, and sprinkle with finely chopped garlic and nuts. Bake in the oven for another 5 minutes. Cut into segments and garnish with mint or basil leaves. Serve immediately.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.