Christmas cookies with pine nuts and rosemary
- Wholemeal flour 2 cups
- Sea salt 1 tsp
- Butter 240g
- Sugar 0.6 cups
- Lemon 1 piece
- Roasted Pine Nuts 80 g
- Fresh Chopped Rosemary 1.25 tsp
- In a small bowl mix in flour and 1 teaspoonful of salt.
- In a large bowl whisk the softened butter to a cream. Add sugar and grated lemon zest - whisk again.
- Mix the flour mixture, lightly chopped nuts and rosemary and knead well (the dough will be slightly dry). Put the dough on a floured surface and knead a little with your hands so that the dough comes together. Roll the ball, then flatten it slightly into the disk. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees of Farenheits.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to about 5-6 mm thick. Cut out any shapes with dough molds and place them on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Bake the biscuits for about 10 minutes until the biscuits turn golden from the bottom. The time will depend on the size of the cookie.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,