Cabbage rolls with roasted pistachios, pine nuts and pine nut oil
- Tomatoes 350 g
- Early white cabbage 1 piece
- Basmati Flaked Rice 150g
- Mint leaves 6 pieces
- Pistachios 25 g
- Pine nuts 25 g
- Pine nut oil 2 tablespoons
- Onion 1 head
- Currant 50g
- Cinnamon sticks 2 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the pan, pour in pine nut oil and fry the onion for 3-4 minutes.
- Add rice to the onion, mix it so that the grains are covered with oil. Pour 275ml of boiling water to the contents and salt. Stir and cover with a lid. Reduce heat to low and cook for about 45 minutes until all liquid evaporates.
- Remove the pan from the heat, remove the lid and cover with a towel for 5 minutes. Then transfer the rice and onions to a bowl and let cool.
- Roast pistachios and pine nuts in the oven at 350 degrees of Farenghait for 7–8 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Peel the cabbage from the outer leaves, separate 6–7 whole ones. Remove hard streaks. Chop the rest of the cabbage.
- Blanch whole leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes and a chopped cabbage - for 2-3 minutes. Put the leaves in a colander and rinse with cold water. Drain leaves with a towel.
- Add chopped cabbage to chilled rice, then add currants, pistachios, pine nuts and mint. Add salt, pepper and mix. In each cabbage leave put on a tablespoon of a mixture of rice and cabbage and wrap.
- Put the resulting stuffed cabbage rolls in a baking pan, place between them cinnamon sticks. Salt, pepper. Remove skin from tomatoes, coarsely chop and spread them on top of cabbage rolls. Cover the pan and cook in the oven at 350 degrees of Fahrenheit for an hour.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,