AVOCADO SALAD WITH PINE NUTS
Elegant and delicious dish and easy to cook
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- yellow pepper - 4 pcs
- avocado - 4 pcs
- shelled pine nuts - 100g
- extra virgin pine nut oil - 3 tb. sp.
- lemon juice - 1/2 of lemon
- chopped fresh dill - 1/4 cup
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Cut avocado and put in a blender with lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Add rest of ingredients, sea salt and fresh ground pepper to teste and mix together.
- Serve on long pieces of yellow pepper.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USA: +1-855-218-0888 (toll free)
Our warmest regards,