PINE NUT OIL
Promotional Discounts are available for a limited time only, prices are a subject to change without further notification!
Ingredients: 100% Natural, Extra Virgin Siberian Pine Nut Oil. Cold Pressed by Wooden Presses.
Made in Siberia, Russia.
You can buy natural Siberian pine nut oil at our online store at SiberianPineNutOil.org, with delivery throughout the USA, Canada, and Europe. We supply a genuine natural product of our own manufacture. Pine nut oil is extremely popular on the market, because of its rich content of vitamins and minerals. It is easily assimilated by the body and does not have any contraindications.
Pine nut oil is a unique product in nature, there is nothing else like it. It is impossible to synthesize. The oil is obtained by cold pressing the ripe kernels of pine nuts on a wooden press. This method does not oxidize the oil&rsquorsquo;s polyunsaturated fatty acids, since the oil does not come into contact with metal, and the absence of high temperatures preserves the structure of its vitamins and trace elements. As a result, the oil retains the maximum quantity of wholesome substances.
The pine nuts used to make oil are harvested by hand in ecologically clean regions of Siberia: pine tree forests are found in the taiga, which extends for more than 2000 km of the territory of Russia, including the Altai Mountains and their foothills — one of the most ecologically clean regions of Russia where ripe pine cones are collected. For this reason, the oil received by our customers is 100% extra virgin pine nut oil, with no chemical or thermal processing.
Pine nut oil is a true elixir of health and is capable of exerting a positive influence on the entire body. It contains the natural vitamins A and E, group B, D, F, K, various trace elements and macroelements, amino acids. Also present are the polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9, which influence the condition of the heart and vessels, strengthen the joints, regulate the work of the liver, and participate in the metabolism of cholesterol and regulate its levels. Pine nut oil is recognized as a natural antioxidant, which is capable of neutralizing the destructive influence of toxins and other harmful substances in the body.
The regular use of high-quality pine nut oil can improve the following factors:
- Lose extra weight
- Regulate the work of the gastrointestinal tract, assist in eliminating heartburn and the unpleasant symptoms of gastritis and ulcers
- Improve the condition of the hair, skin, and nails
- Increase the body’s resistance to disease
- Add vital energy and strength
You can find more detailed information about the influence of pine nut oil on the body in our articles.
For it to have a positive influence on your body, you only have to take 15 to 45 ml of pine nut oil daily, which corresponds to three tablespoons. It is best to use a wooden spoon, since a metal spoon may act on the composition of the oil and oxidize the useful compounds it contains. Pine nut oil may also be used externally as well as internally, depending on your goal:
- The most straightforward but effective method for the treatment of chronic illnesses is to take one teaspoon of oil 30 minutes before consuming food. Similarly, if your goal is to lose weight, then the oil should be taken before consuming food, in order to reduce the feeling of hunger.
- A popular suggestion is to use pine nut oil in recipes: mix it into salads, add it to sauces.
- The oil is suitable for taking care of sensitive skin and has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. You can massage pine nut oil into the skin until completely absorbed to improve the condition of your skin, especially if you have dermatitis.
- This product is a great base for creating homemade cosmetics.
- Pine nut oil may be used as a massage carrier oil.
SiberianPineNutOil is one of the leading producers of pine nut oil and suppliers on the territory of the USA and Canada. You can verify the authenticity of all our products on the Anti-Counterfeit page. Buy natural extra virgin Siberian pine nut oil now directly at our online store at siberianpinenutoil.org.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.