Warm salad with pumpkin, arugula and pine nuts
How to cook Warm salad with pumpkin, arugula and pine nuts
Cooking time: • Calories: 686 calories • Servings: 2
- Pumpkin 400 g
- Arugula 1 bundle
- Pine nuts 2 tablespoons
- Pine nut oil 2 tablespoons
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Dried oregano pinch
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Curd cheese 100 g
- Peel the pumpkin, remove seeds and cut into small pieces.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Put the pumpkin on the pan, add salt and pepper, sprinkle with oregano, pine nut oil and put butter pieces (the pumpkin will be very tender and with a crust).
- Bake the pumpkin at 390 degrees of Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes (maybe less - depending on your oven).
- Put arugula leaves, warm pumpkin, curd cheese on a serving plate
- Sprinkle with remaining pine nuts and oil
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.