Risotto with pesto, pine nuts and pine nut oil
How to cook Risotto with pesto, pine nuts and pine nut oil
Cooking time: • Calories: 906 calories • Servings: 4
- Pine nut oil 9 tablespoons
- Pearl onions ½ pieces
- Arborio rice 300 g
- Dry white wine 100 ml
- Vegetable broth 1.2 l
- Green Basil 80g
- Pine nuts 40 g
- Roasted Pine Nuts 30 g
- Thyme 4 stalk
- Parsley 4 stalks
- Grated Parmesan cheese 80 g
- Salt to taste
1. To make pesto sauce, mix basil leaves with unroasted pine nuts, add in 5 tablespoons of pine nut oil, add a little salt, grind everything in a blender until smooth and add 40 grams of grated cheese.
2. Lightly fry onion on the oil for 1 minute. Add rice and warm up in a pan for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour in white wine and evaporate until the smell of alcohol disappears.
4. Constantly stirring, pour in the vegetable broth and bring the risotto to readiness (the degree of readiness - the middle of rice should be a little hard).
5. 1-2 minutes before being ready combine risotto with pesto sauce, mix and salt to taste.
6. Put the finished risotto on a dish, sprinkle with roasted nuts, grated cheese, garnish with thyme and parsley.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.