Green salad with cherry and pine nuts
How to cook Green salad with cherry and pine nuts
Cooking time: • Calories: 319 calories • Servings: 2
- Romano salad 100 g
- Arugula 100 g
- Cherry tomatoes 10 pieces
- Pine nuts 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 1.5 tablespoons
- Extra virgin pine nut oil 1.5 tablespoons
- Garlic ½ clove
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- In a small bowl mix lemon juice, pine nut oil, chopped garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix lettuce leaves, arugula, cherry halves and drizzle with dressing. Stir and sprinkle with nuts and parmesan on top - to taste.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.