Promotional Discounts are available for a limited time only, prices are a subject to change without further notification!
Available at the SiberianPineNutOil.org online store are genuine pine nuts from the Siberian taiga. You can choose this natural product in packages of 100 mg, 1/2 lb (0.22 kg), 1 lb (0.45 kg) and 2 lb (0.91 kg). Watch out for our special offers and events to buy high quality pine nuts at the best price at our online store's page.
Pine nuts, or pinon nuts, are the edible seeds from the ripe cone of a coniferous pine tree, having a sweetish, original and mild taste, fatty texture when chewed due to the high content of oil in them. Siberian pine trees grow everywhere in the Russian taiga in Siberia, especially in the regions of the Altai Mountains, the Sayan Mountains, and Lake Baikal. They are different from Pinus pinea, the Italian stone pine, and Korean Pine. Trees begin to bear cones when they are 30 to 40 years old. Each cone takes two years to ripen, and by the autumn of the second year falls to the ground. A specially trained collector determines whether the cones are ripe, and collects the product by hand.
The cone is made up of small nuts in a hard shell, kernels that are connected by a hard woody peel and an aromatic resinous substance. The number of seeds in a pine cone ranges from 30 to 150.
To separate raw nuts from the shell, the cones once collected are passed through a special apparatus in the form of a drum with a roller and teeth; while the cone rotates in it, it is smashed to pieces, and the shell is removed from the nuts. The clean kernels are obtained after sifting through a sieve, through which the shell and the peel are screened out. After these operations, the nuts are dried on a wooden tray (not in a burlap bag) with openings for air, or the tray with them is placed in the sun for drying for 20 days. Now the shelled Siberian nuts are ready for consumption.
How are pine nuts good for you?
The pine nut is a fairly nutritional product, it is composed of diverse substances, and includes numerous vitamins and trace elements, fatty acids (monounsaturated fats like pinolenic acid), the daily requirement of which may be met by eating 100 grams of nuts per day. Regular consumption of it leads to an improvement in bodily health. The natural product - Siberian pine nuts - due to its content of many beneficial vitamins and minerals, can best affect the body:
- improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract, stimulate peristalsis, regulate the production of digestive enzymes, and remove residues and toxins from the body;
- have a strengthening effect on the reproductive, circulatory, and nervous systems because of the presence of trace elements such as sodium, phosphorus, potassium, and manganese;
- improve the condition of skin, hair, nails, and joints because of the presence of group B vitamins and mineral compounds;
- stimulate the immune system and increase the body’s resistance to viruses because of the presence of antioxidants, that help to fight free radicals;
- for women, the nuts are beneficial in pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- male health is fortified because of the rare combination of trace elements and fatty acids, which have an anti-inflammatory and strengthening effect on the reproductive and sexual system
Read about the health benefits of pine nuts in details at our articles section.
How to use pine nuts?
It is recommended to use as follows:
- Eating pine nuts raw: 30 to 40 grams a day before meals; remove the shell before eating, if they are unshelled;
- Adding to your usual dishes, such as salads, porridge, muesli, pesto sauce, fish dishes, milk drinks, or baking
The Siberian Pine Nut Oil company has been engaged in the collection and sale of natural Siberian pine products since 2002. Our product is unique since the collection is carried out in pine groves that are located in ecologically clean regions far from civilization. Over the period of our operation, we have received a great many positive testimonials for our nut products from many people. Beware of fakes — our Anti-Counterfeit page explains how to distinguish the natural product from counterfeit products.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.