Mushroom cream soup with pine nuts
How to cook Mushroom cream soup with pine nuts
Cooking time: • Calories: 363 calories • Servings: 6
- Fresh mushrooms 550g
- Pine nut oil 6 tablespoons
- Leek 1 piece
- Cornmeal 1 tablespoon
- Goat milk 500 ml
- Lemon 1 piece
- Vegetable broth 1
- Pine nuts 2 tsp
- Cream 48% 6 teaspoons
- Put aside 50 grams of mushrooms and cut the rest.
- In a saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons of pine nut oil, add chopped leek and mushrooms, cover and fry, stirring, for 15 minutes until soft.
- Add cornmeal, stir for 1 minute, then add milk and broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Pour the soup into a blender add 1 tsp of pine nuts and blend until smooth. Return to the saucepan and add lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Thinly slice the remaining mushrooms.
- Heat the remaining pine nut oil in the frying pan and add the mushrooms and pine nuts. Cook for a few minutes until the mushrooms are soft and the nuts are rosy. Add to the soup and serve, decorating each plate with cream.
Soups & Stews
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.