Tagliatelle with mushrooms and pine nut oil
How to cook Tagliatelle with mushrooms and pine nut oil
Cooking time: • Calories: 195 calories • Servings: 4
- Tagliatelle 200 gr
- Pine nuts 30 gr
- Laetiporus mushrooms or mix of cremini, shiitake and porcini mushrooms 200 gr
- Onion 60g
- Pine nut oil 30 ml
- Green peas 150 gr
- Mint 20 gr
- Cream 150 ml
- Water 100 ml
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Boil tagliatelle according to the instructions in salted water to the state of "al dente" (when outside they are almost ready and soft but some stiffness remains inside). Put pasta into a colander, and when water runs out, grease pasta lightly with pine nut oil.
- In a well-heated pan roast the pine nuts until golden without adding oil.
- Cut mushrooms into large pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat the frying pan with pine nut oil, put the mushrooms in it and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add onion, fry for another 4-5 minutes.
- Put peas and mint leaves in a frying pan, stir and cook for a minute.
- Add cream and water and wait for it to boil. After that, reduce the heat, cook for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tagliatelle, stir and warm up for 1.5-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with nuts and garnish with a piece of mint when serve.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.