Pilaf with mushrooms, pine nuts and pine nut oil
How to cook Pilaf with mushrooms, pine nuts and pine nut oil
Cooking time: • Calories: 687 calories • Servings: 4
- Vegetable broth 4 cups
- Pine Nuts ½ cup
- Fresh mushrooms 140g
- Pine nut oil 3 tablespoons
- Long grain rice 2 cups
- ½ cup green chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley ½ cup
- In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil, reduce the heat and keep the broth hot.
- In the meantime, heat a large saucepan over medium heat and toast the nuts until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Put it on a plate.
- Return the saucepan to the fire and, without adding oil, fry the finely chopped mushrooms. Fry until the mushrooms are brown. Transfer to the nuts.
- In the same saucepan, add 1 spoon of pine nut oil and add rice. Stir and fry rice for a minute until golden brown. Add chopped onion and fry for another minute. Add nuts and mushrooms, stir and remove from heat.
- Carefully transfer the mixture with rice to hot broth, add salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook until rice is cooked. Remove from heat and leave on for 10 minutes without opening.
- Stir in the remaining pine nut oil and parsley. Add salt and pepper if needed. Mix well and serve.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.