Lemon and Pine Nut Cheesecake
How to cook Lemon and Pine Nut Cheesecake
Cooking time: • Calories: 1332 calories • Servings: 4
- Wheat flour 300 g
- Baking powder / yeast 1 tsp
- Salt pinch
- Sugar 140g
- Butter 160 g
- Lemon 2 pieces
- Ricotta cheese 500 g
- Gelatin 10 g
- Sugar powder 50 g
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Cream 30% 140 ml
- Roasted pine nuts ½ cup
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Chop the butter and mix it into the flour. If it stirs in hard, then add 2 tablespoons of cold water. From the resulting dough to form a ball, wrap it in a foil and put in a fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 390 degrees of Fahrenheit. Put the dough into a baking pan and flatten it with hands. Cover with baking paper and put it in the oven. After 10 minutes, remove the dough, remove the paper and cool.
- Mix ricotta with sugar powder in a bowl. Separate the yolks from whites and whisk into the cheese.
- In a glass bowl sprinkle lemon juice with gelatin and leave to swell for 5 minutes. Then, in a water bath, dissolve gelatin in lemon juice (can be heated in a microwave for 40 seconds and then quickly mixed).
- Add lemon jelly to the egg-cheese mixture, whisking constantly.
- Whip the cream until a soft foam forms and gently add to the ricotta.
- Whisk the remaining egg whites into a strong foam and add to the cream.
- Put the cheese mixture on the cooled dough, sprinkle with roasted pine nuts and lightly dip them with a spoon in the cream. Flatten.
- Leave to freeze for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Baking & Cakes
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.