Apple Salad with Cranberries and Pine Nuts
How to cook Apple Salad with Cranberries and Pine Nuts
Cooking time: • Calories: 167 calories • Servings: 4
- Apple 2 pieces
- Cranberries 50 g
- Spinach 75g
- Pine nuts 10 g
- Gorgonzola cheese 40 g
- Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- pine nut oil 1 tablespoon
- Black peppercorns ¼ tsp grinded to powder
- Salt ¼ tsp
- For dressing mix mustard, honey, pine nut oil, pepper, and salt.
- Slice the apple thinly, defrost the cranberries (if they were frozen), chop the cheese into small pieces.
- Mix in a bowl spinach leaves, apple pieces, cranberries, gorgonzola, pine nuts and pour over honey sauce.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.