SPINACH PASTA WITH TOMATOES, PINE NUTS AND BASIL
How to cook SPINACH PASTA WITH TOMATOES, PINE NUTS AND BASIL
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 375g dried rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp good-quality aged balsamic vinegar
- 5oz dry spinach pasta (or other pasta of your choice)
- 1-2 tbsp cedar nut oil
- 1/2 cup cedar nuts
- handful of fresh basil, roughly chopped
- salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- optional: grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Toss the tomatoes with the balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with the cedar nut oil, just enough to coat the pasta.
- Toss the pasta with the tomatoes, cedar nuts and basil. Top with the Parmesan, if using. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Yield: 2 Servings
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.