Garlic arrow and pine nut Pesto with pine nut oil
How to cook Garlic arrow and pine nut Pesto with pine nut oil
Cooking time: • Calories: 323 calories • Servings: 4
- Roasted Pine Nuts 2 tablespoons
- Garlic arrows 1 cup
- Pine nut oil 3 tablespoons
- Grated Parmesan cheese 30 g
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a blender, mix chopped garlic arrows, pine nuts, parmesan, pine nut oil, a lemon juice, salt and pepper. Grind to a smooth mass.
- If the arrows of garlic are not very young and hard, boil them in boiling water until soft.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.