Cookies with white chocolate, blueberries and pine nuts
How to cook Cookies with white chocolate, blueberries and pine nuts
Cooking time: • Calories: 964 calories • Servings: 4
- Butter 150g
- Cane sugar 150 g
- Flour with baking powder 220 g
- Milk 1 tablespoon
- Pine nuts 80 g
- White chocolate 100 g
- Dried blueberries 100 g
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees of Fahrenheit. Cover 2 baking sheets with baking paper.
- In a bowl whisk the butter and sugar until airy. Then mix in the milk and flour. Knead the dough. Add nuts, blueberries and chopped chocolate and mix well.
- Take 1 dessert spoon and roll into balls. Put on a baking tray at a distance of 5 cm from each other. Press with fork each ball to a thickness of 1 cm.
- Bake cookies for 10-14 minutes until golden brown. Refrigerate for 5 minutes on a baking sheet and transfer to a platter.
Baking & Cakes
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.