Bruschetta with curd cheese, arugula and pine nuts
How to cook Bruschetta with curd cheese, arugula and pine nuts
Cooking time: • Calories: 454 calories • Servings: 6
- French garlic baguette 1 piece
- Curd cheese 150 g
- Parsley 20 g
- Dill 20 g
- Arugula 20 g
- Pine nuts 0,2 glasses
- Olive oil 50 ml
- Cut the bread into slices and fry in olive oil.
- Finely chop the dill and parsley, add them to the curd cheese.
- Roast the pine nuts in a non-stick frying pan.
- Spread cheese on bread, then lay out arugula leaves on top and sprinkle with pine nuts.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.